Just laugh with me, please

Now Internet, trust me when I tell you that I know things could always be 1,000 times worse. I know this. So by no means am I looking for any sort of sympathy. I'm actually just looking for a few of you to maybe have a few laughs with me.

Because right now, I'm finding it a bit funny!

I thought once March was over, we were going to be done with GERMS.

April Fools!

April 1st brought with it a whole new set of germs!

And just to recap, for memory's sake and so I'll remember NOT to jinx myself the next time my kids seem like they've been way too healthy like I did this year.

Feb 25....Thomas starts to not feel well. Lots of complaining of headaches.
March 2....David and I get the stomach bug.
March 7....Thomas gets the stomach bug.
March 11....David is seen for his well baby visit and Thomas is seen for the headaches. She thinks its allergies and gives us nasal stuff.
March 14....Thomas has strep.
March 17....David has Influenza A
March 19....Thomas has Influenza A (although it's not confirmed)
March 30....Thomas has strep.
April 1....David gets the stomach bug.
April 2....Thomas gets the stomach bug.

I'm officially waving my white flag.
I surrender!
Mercy!
Uncle!
Just please, please, please, take these germs away!

Denise  – (April 2, 2011 at 2:26 PM)  

oh you poor things! Hoping that all sickness disapears FAST!

Big Mary –   – (April 2, 2011 at 3:13 PM)  

saying prayers that the germs will all be gone!! Happy Birthday!!

Robyn  – (April 2, 2011 at 9:43 PM)  

Hopefully spring will clean out all your germs.

Anonymous –   – (April 2, 2011 at 11:16 PM)  

(1) That picture of David is just ADORABLE! (2) Happy Birthday! And (3) I cannot believe the amount of sickness that you and everyone else has gone through this winter! It is crazy! On the upside, I am betting now that all of the medicine in your cabinets is within its experation date!

Kat  – (April 14, 2011 at 10:17 AM)  

Oh man!!! That is a whole lot of nasty sick! It has been a really awful winter/spring for colds and viruses, that is for sure! Let's hope better health is right around the corner!

And thank you for your comment on my blog! I'm not alone. ;)

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP