And just like that, it's gone.......

Internet, remember how Mr. Mean use to be the only one allowed to call Thomas Trouble "Tommy"?

Yeah, well he doesn't do that any more. I think we might have heard it, maybe, once this weekend.

It's Thomas now. And I think Thomas Trouble is delighted about it.

Me, well, it's just another reminder that Mr. Mean is growing up WAY to fast. And it kind of baffles me.......

He has said "Tommy" for months now. Without even thinking. And now all of a sudden it's "Thomas" without even thinking. How does he not flub it up? Do you know how many times a day I get their names wrong when calling them? How does he nail the "Thomas" so fluidly after saying "Tommy" for months? Are little big brains that focused?

My baby's getting big.

KimBerly  – (May 24, 2011 at 5:52 PM)  

I can't wait for the day that I go from being Monny to Mommy.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP