First trip up for the season.........

Friday night we took our first of many trips to Maine for this season. Thomas Trouble has been asking FOR MONTHS "when are we going to Maine?"

I tried to not tell him we were going until the last minute however I needed the bribe. For two days he told everyone all about his upcoming trip to Maine.

He LOVES Maine.

And I can't help but think just how lucky my boys are! Growing up we spent one week of every summer in Maine and it was the highlight of the year! I have SO MANY memories up there. How lucky are my kids that they get to experience that every other weekend?

This weekend did not disappoint. We played at the beach, took a dip (they did, not me!), drove "the Jeep" all around, "mowed" the lawn, caught a toad, cleaned the boat, dipped our toes, found some baby birds, and watched far less TV than we usually do!It was a good weekend indeed.

On the list for our next trip up........
*Making smores
*Going to The School House for ice cream

My boys are so so lucky!

Kim Airhart  – (June 6, 2011 at 11:18 PM)  

You are very lucky to be so close to Maine. I've never been but have always wanted to go.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP