Great minds at work


Internet, a few things I love about this picture.....

The way Thomas Trouble is sitting up so straight.
The way Mr. Mean's chin barely makes it over the countertop.
The serious faces they both are wearing.
That Thomas Trouble is wearing only pj pants. (he demands to wear ONLY bottoms lately.)
That Mr. Mean's blankie is right there with him.
The way that Mr. Mean is just looking and never too far behind his big brother.
That this picture screams THEM.

These are my boys at this moment right now.

And man do I love them!

Robyn  – (June 9, 2011 at 9:19 PM)  

awesome. love when a picture captures something a little more special.

jenny  – (June 10, 2011 at 3:38 PM)  

love love love. reminds me a bit of my own. :)

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP