He keeps me hopping!

You guys, Mr. Mean will be 28 months old on Saturday and he is STILL scaring the Bajeezus out of me almost nightly.

This morning was no exception.

You know that sixth sense I've mentioned before that I have?

The one that causes a knot in my stomach and makes me go in and check on a sleeping Mean One?

Yeah, well that "he has a blanket over his head" sense is still working because this child STILL loves to smother himself.

I'm not kidding you that my heart starts racing every time I enter his room and his head is wrapped. Thank God he's a deep breather and I can usually see his back rising and falling instantly.

This kid kills me one racing heart at a time!

I probably shouldn't be surprised that he already practices holding his breath under water. Yeah, he does that. He's pretty proud of it too.

I think I have a future stuntman on my hands. You be the judge.

Robyn  – (July 7, 2011 at 5:13 PM)  

The no fear thing is scary sometimes.

Kim Airhart  – (July 9, 2011 at 9:39 AM)  

Oh my gosh!! Seriously that picture made me laugh. I can't believe he is that daring. Boys!!!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP