Menu Plan Monday


Okay you guys, now that summer is almost over it's time to get back on track! I'm sure we're not the only family out there that tends to "wing it" when it comes to dinners in the summer. Honestly, who wants to heat up their kitchen when it's hot out? And who wants to clean up their kitchen when there is still so much daylight to be use outside?

Well, I've finally hit my breaking point! Weeks of eating this and that and eating out are finally weighing me down!

Last week I perused a bunch of websites looking for a few quicky, easy and somewhat healthier looking recips to try. I started with two and I was very happy with them as was Einstein!

When I on the recipe hunt, I look at a lot of "Menu Plan Monday" posts by fellow bloggers. A lot of times they link right to the specific recipes which makes it super easy!

I know I don't have a good track record when it comes to sticking with any particular kind of posts around here, but this is one I'd like to try.

So here is what my family will be nibbling on this week........

Monday: Salad and precooked chicken tenders.

Tuesday: Pork Medallions with Balsamic-Honey Glaze and Garlic Mashed Potatoes

Wednesday: Angel Hair Pasta with Shrimp, Asparaugs and Basil

Thursday: Grilled Chicken with Spinach and Melted Mozzarella with Salad

Friday: Leftovers. Or mabye Einstein will take me out because the kids will be away!

Robyn  – (August 22, 2011 at 9:58 PM)  

I should really do this myself, but I for some reason cannot commit to a plan. The other day I planned 3 meals for the next three days to only buy groceries for that. I made one of the meals and a week or so later made another one.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP