Simply stated.

Internet, whenever we do something out of the ordinary, something that is a treat, I always ask Thomas Trouble "what was your favorite part?" I ask because I like to see from his perspective what exactly tickles his fancy. Sometimes it is so simple and sometimes it really is the big things.

We are coming off of an extended weekend away. We spent it with Nana, Pop, Lisa, Donald, Charlie, Abby and William.

Note that whenver there are cousins involved, be it one or be it all 5, my kids are over the moon.

The highlights of this weekend through my eyes would be going on the boat, having a campfire, going to the movies and of course seeing Pedro and friends.

So of course I asked Thomas on our way home yesterday.

"Thomas, what was your favorite part of the weekend?"
His response, simply stated, was "William."

He simply just liked playing with him all weekend and sleeping next to him.

They truly are "best buddies."

My hope for Thomas is that this never grows old and that he'll always enjoy just simply being with his best buddy William.

jenny  – (August 9, 2011 at 11:09 AM)  

i do the same thing with tucker ... asking him what his favorite part of the day/weekend was. it is funny just how different they look at things. this is the perfect post. i love it.

Anonymous –   – (August 9, 2011 at 11:31 AM)  

You did it to me once again, my sistah friend! I am so glad that they have each other! Sniffle!

Michelle Leigh  – (August 9, 2011 at 10:01 PM)  

Ahhh, so sweet! I wish my kids had cousins to share the fun with! You have some lucky kiddos!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP