Heaven Help Me....

You guys, last night it took all I had to contain myself.

Do you have any guesses as to which little darling I'm about to tell you about?

Thomas Trouble had been saying a few fresh things to me and I called him out on it. I started yelling a little bit but before I could finish, his protector and keeper swooped in.

With his face squished up and his eyebrows up The Mean One runs over to me and says........

"Hey! Don't yell at my brother!"

I have to admit, he did in fact, silence me.

I don't think I ever have to worry about anyone messing with them!

Denise  – (September 9, 2011 at 12:26 PM)  

that is so sweet! I don't think my girls would ever stick up for one another!:)

lisa  – (September 27, 2011 at 10:49 AM)  

Poor Jonathan doesn't have anyone to defend him! LOL! Or at least a little brother. :-)

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP