Mental Pictures

Internet, yesterday for the second day in a row, I didn't recognize Thomas Trouble when I picked him up from "school." His teacher changed the play area a bit bringing out the dress up clothes and washer/dryer. It is amazing to me how much something so little can tickle their fancy.

On Tuesday Thomas was literally right in front of me and I didn't even notice. He was dressed as a sort of train conductor/mailman. He got a kick out of the fact that I didn't recognize him and was full of giggles as he said "I'm right here Mama!"

Yesterday, he was wearing a dress and a pocketbook. This time I giggled.

Despite not having a physical camera with me, I still took pictures......mental ones. And I'm writing this down because I don't want to forget what it's like to see him so enthralled in innocent and imaginative play. He's on the brink of that magic number..............5. Everything changes at 5 and while Thomas might be ready for those changes, this Mama is not.

Don't ever let anyone take your imagination away Thomas Trouble.
It is one thing that is ALL YOURS.

Robyn  – (September 11, 2011 at 4:36 PM)  

It is amazing how much fun they have doing dress up.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP