Of course that's why!

This past weekend I was on a mission to reclaim my upstairs living from back from all the toys that have accumulated there.

It's easy for us to fall into a lazy routine of piling the toys up on the fireplace instead of putting them back to their right spots. Einstein and I are just as guilty of this as the boys.

That all ended this weekend though. I scurried around cleaning up while my three guys were outside.

When Thomas Trouble and Mr. Mean came back in the house they were quick to tell me....

"Awesome! You did a great job Mama!"

Then, after a few minutes, Thomas said to me....

"I know why you wanted the fire place cleared off. It's cause my birthday is coming and that's where we put my presents. And, when it's Christmas, it's so Santa doesn't trip coming out of the chimney."

How could I argue with that?

Kara Steere  – (October 27, 2011 at 10:11 AM)  

That's awesome! And it sooo sounds like something we'd hear around here. There's been a lot of birthday and Christmas conversation. Glad Santa won't have to report you to OSHA. :)

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP