And just like that......

He's FIVE!



Happy Birthday Thomas Trouble!

I made him an extra special birthday shirt this year and went out of my way to make banana bread at 10:00pm. (I'm usually in bed then!)

Why the big fuss?

Well, this is his last "Birthday Special Day" at daycare and I wanted it to be exactly what he asked for. Because next year.....(big gulp)....he'll be in k-i-n-d-e-r-g-a-r-t-e-n. Which means my days of being able to make ridiculous shirts and what not, are numbered.

Never before has the quote "The days are long but the years are short" ever been more apparent than at this milestone of turning five years old.

Denise  – (November 2, 2011 at 5:45 PM)  

WOW 5! Time does fly. Hold on tight is just keeps going faster

Robyn  – (November 2, 2011 at 7:43 PM)  

Love the shirt. 5 is that turning point age, I'm so surprised what a milestone it is.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP