Car talk

A conversation from the boy behind the mask while driving home the other night.

First let me set the stage and say that this boy was offtheflippinwall! And honestly, that's probably an understatement. I don't think my family has ever seen him so crazy.

So we are driving home and he is talking a mile a minute. When not talking, he was trying to sing a long to the radio. To be blunt, he was driving us all nuts, Thomas included.

So all of a sudden he starts saying "Hi." Followed by more and more "Hi"s. Then he says "Mama whatcha doin?"

I didn't respond.

Then he says "Mama, why you not talkin to me?"

I'm still silent.

He finally says "Goodbye!"

It all went so fast and the way he said "goodbye" was as if he had had enough of me too! Like "pffft!"

Einstein and I couldn't stop laughing!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP