I big.

You guys that's what Mr. Mean told me last night while getting his pjs on.

Today was a big day for him. One that he's been looking forward to for about two months now.

Today Mr. Mean officially moved up to the preschool class at daycare.

I made him his very own Christmas nap pad cover last night and he giggled with delight over it when I showed him this morning.

When Einstein dropped them off, he wanted to go upstairs to put everything in his new cubby......I wish I could have seen this!

And as excited as Mr. Mean was to be "upstairs" now, I think Thomas Trouble is just as equally excited to have him in his class.

When I asked Thomas if he would be good to David today, without skipping a beat he responded "Mom, of course I will be." I also overheard Thomas tell him this morning "David, you're going to be with all my friends!" This will be the only time they are ever in the same class and I really hope they are good to each other.

I really really wish I could be a fly on the wall today but instead, I will eagerly await to pick them up and hear all about his big day!

jenny  – (December 12, 2011 at 4:08 PM)  

oh! how cute! it sure would be fun to be a fly on the wall. hope they had a great 'first' day together!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP