My old man

Internet, for a couple of years now we've been dealing with quite the "cast of characters" that visits our house daily.

It use to just be solo acts but now it is usually a duo.

The most recent characters to visit us are Old Man Owen and his Sidekick John.

Let me state I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THIS CAME FROM!

Most of the characters that visit us are from shows, or movies, or books.

Old Man Owen and his Sidekick John?

It still stuns me.

And the voice that goes along with Old Man Owen......ABSOLUTELY KILLS ME! The face that Thomas makes in order to get the voice he wants.....KILLS Me!

You guys, I can not contain the laughter!

The kicker though, was driving home yesterday Thomas declares that he is now Owen. The voice starts just as we pull into the driveway. I open the loser cruiser door for him to get out and I'm greeted by a hunched back man-boy saying "oh my back!"

Where does he come up with this stuff?

Thomas Trouble and Mr. Mean.......life is most definitely not dull with you two here!

I will cherish every character that ever walks in our house :)

Denise  – (February 14, 2012 at 2:24 PM)  

funny funny! Those 2 crack me up.. GREAT imaginations.

Robyn  – (February 19, 2012 at 11:21 AM)  

lol, they have quite the imaginations!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP