That sense I have.....

You guys, I know I've posted about it numerous times but it still always blows me away.

It's my sixth sense.

You know, the one that tells me "you must check on Mr. Mean NOW!"

He's been doing this for as long as I can remember in his short almost-year-life. The covering his head when he sleeps thing.

Yeah, the thing that gives this Mama a mild heart attack.

Last night was no exception.

Especially when we lifted the blankets and he took in and let out the deepest breath ever.

If you glanced at his crib, you would have thougth the blanket was flat. There wasn't even a tiny bit of him visible.

I suppose it's his comfort and it puts him to sleep. How that can be, when you pull back the covers and he's sopping in sweat, I don't know.

One thing I know, is that it's taking years off my life!

Me and him are connected though. And I swear it's insticts that leads me to his room at the times that I go in there every night.

He's a cracker jack, that's for sure!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP