Two peas in a pod

Internet, my little guys couldn't be any more different yet they are most definitely two peas in a pod. Everything about them separately is unique yet together they are a pair.

Last night we tried a trial run of David sleeping in a twin bed. I'm not quite ready to move Thomas to the top bunk so I just put David at the other end of Thomas' bottom bunk.

You guys, they did awesome!

David didn't even try to escape and neither one of them made a peep until morning. Thomas is our early riser though so he woke David up immediately. I told him that next time he wakes up before David that he needs to sneak out so he doesn't wake him.

There were a few yawns from David this morning but without a doubt he felt quite BIG this morning.

There's nothing like preparing for a new baby to make your existing baby seem so big.
After I snapped this picture I removed the pillow above David's head. Its clear he's not quite use to one. They already asked if they could sleep in there again tonight!

Now.......if only we can ditch the diapers!

Kara Steere  – (February 12, 2012 at 11:11 AM)  

My MIL described our very different, but well matched boys as "peas and carrots." I thought that was a good description. Sounds like you've got the same! :)

bulk sms india  – (February 14, 2012 at 5:57 AM)  

I have been gone for some time, but now I remember why I used to love this web site. Thank you, I'll try and check back more often

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP