Hop Hop

You guys, it never ceases to amaze me how quickly Thomas jumps into character......and it's all or nothing.

Yesterday he came home sporting this hat from school and it was only taken off for bed. When I woke up this morning, he was standing over me already wearing it asking for a basket and eggs.Unfortunately our baskets are still in the attic but I did have a sleeve of eggs hidden in my bedroom that held him over.

He was so proud of this hat telling me and his Pop yesterday "look at how I put the eggs on it." You guys, FIVE is so fun!

Mr. Mean on the other hand, wanted nothing to do with wearing his hat. I left it on the counter for him but so far he hasn't wanted it on his head. He was happy to play with some eggs though and wanted his basket down from the attic as well.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP