My First Born

Stole this from Jenny's page. Thought it was fun :)

1. were you married at the time? Yes.
2. what were your reactions? Shock and excitement! And thinking that John was going to flip!
3. how old were you? 26
4. how did you find out you were pregnant? An older woman that I worked with randomly told me one afternoon that I was pregnant. It was literally about 6 days after he was conceived. I had no clue and laughed at her and she looked me in the eye and told me to come back and talk to her in two weeks! NO JOKE!!!
5. who did you tell first? I called Lisa because the line was faint and I was in shock!
6. did you want to find out the sex? Yes and no. We had them put it in an envelope for us. We finally peeked at 7 months.
7. did you deliver early or late? 3 days early.
8. did you have morning sickness? Nope! I felt like a million bucks the entire time:)
9. what did you crave? Nothing really until the last two months. Then I craved M & M's. I couldn't get enough of them! They went down by the handfulls!
10. who irritated you the most? Probably John.
11. what was your first child's sex? Boy!
12. how many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? Around 40 + I was huge!
13. did you have any complications during your pregnancy? None!
14. where did you give birth? South Shore Hospital
15. how many hours were you in labor? My water broke around 8:00pm on a Wed night. I went to the hospital around 9:30. I wasn't in labor so they gave me some nice meds to knock me out for the night. Got some pitocin at 9:00am on Thurs. Thomas arrived at 7:07pm that night.
16. who drove you to the hospital? John.
17. who watched? John and my Mom.
18. was it natural or c-section? Natural.
19. did you take medicine to ease the pain? Tried the epidural but it didn't take due to back surgery when I was 18.
20. how much did your child weigh? 8 pounds, 9 ounces.
21. did your child have any complications? Nope, thank God :)
22. what did you name him/her? Thomas Harvey. Thomas because we liked it. Harvey because it's his Daddy's and his Pop's middle name.
23. how old is your first born today? 11 months or 357 days!!

And here's a pic of the little guy right before coming home :) Wearing a sweater that was made for his Daddy when he was little!

Amy  – (October 25, 2007 at 8:51 AM)  

oh my goodness. i forgot how he looked then. he's a keeper!!! i thought you called me before lisa ;)

Anonymous –   – (October 25, 2007 at 9:16 PM)  

Here I thought he wasnt even 1 yet.....Now I know where he gets his brains.....

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP