First Halloween

Well I think Halloween was a big hit with Thomas. He LOVED seeing the kids all dressed up! We did not take him door to door this year. Instead we took him to my Mom's house and he helped hand out candy. He stood at the door all dressed up waiting for the kids. And when they would come to the door, he would try to leave with them every time! What he enjoyed the most was the knapsack of candy that my Mom had.
Sorry to all the trick-or-treaters that got melted Kit Kats and M&M's. You can blame Thomas, I mean the Dragon, for that :)

Boo!!Waiting for kids.
The Dragon!Skeleton pjs.

Anonymous –   – (November 1, 2007 at 5:14 PM)  

Oh My, your little dragon is so Adorable! I love his big blue eyes!

Anonymous –   – (November 2, 2007 at 8:26 AM)  

He is so cute! Wishing him a very happy 1st Birthday! Have fun celebrating! Post pictures. Alyson

Zoe  – (November 2, 2007 at 11:09 AM)  

He is so freaking cute! I love that costume!

Beth  – (November 2, 2007 at 11:22 AM)  

what a perfect little dragon!! dylan's 2nd birthday is on monday.....it's crazy how fast time flies!!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP