Random thoughts......

Oh Maxwell..........if only you'd someday be able to remember just how loved you've been as a baby. 

I've neglected this blog for most of your life so far but I plan to fill in the gaps.  Because those gaps are full of such good stuff! 

Regardless of the fact that you are a sleeping nightmare right now, you're the baby that makes me want 10 more!  You've brought out the good in everyone around you, especially your brothers.  I never thought it would be possible for me to enjoy watching your brothers with you as much as I do. 

But my favorite thing to do lately, is put you down on the floor and watch them play with you.

So when I say that "you're the baby that makes me want 10 more", it's not because you are better and they were bad babies.  They were equally as good, as cute and as loved.

But watching them with you is magical.

And that's why I'd want to do it all over again.

Anonymous –   – (February 12, 2013 at 4:36 PM)  

All 3 of these boys are so precious! And Loved by all..Hope they always remember that Gramma LOVES them...

Anonymous –   – (March 13, 2013 at 1:01 PM)  

Wonderful work! This is the type of information that are supposed to be shared around the net.
Disgrace on Google for no longer positioning this
post higher! Come on over and talk over with my web site .
Thanks =)

Feel free to surf to my blog :: studio reklamy

Anonymous –   – (May 11, 2013 at 4:46 AM)  

The experts at the Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center work with women who want to have a tubal reversal surgery on a daily basis. The best tool to determine that is your standard pregnancy test which measures rising hormones that occur after (and if) you have conceived.
http://pregnancyhelper.in

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP