Why?

Why a blog?

Internet, I started this blog in August of 2007. At the time I had been reading TONS of blogs and thought to myself, with a little nudging from my sister Amy........why not have my own.

I had no direction at the time. Direction for the blog that is. I'd post pictures. I'd post tidbits of information. I'd play around with "memes" and follow themes for a given day.

Then it kind of took on the role of "the baby book." You know, documenting the stats and milestones of Thomas. And then doing the same for David.

And then over the past year it's kind of taken on an even deeper meaning for me. I've wanted it to be me.........and to be my memory.

So far, In the few years that I've been a mother, I've enjoyed every minute of it. Yes Internet, even those minutes of screaming.

I've also learned that time has never moved so fast.

And I don't want to forget any of it.

I want to be able to close my eyes after reading my words, and be able to see the memories.

And I want my boys to know how much I enjoyed creating these memories and how much joy they have brought to my life.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP