Bringing Skinny Back!

2/21
I did my first spin class...........and I lived to tell about it!
Awesome work out! I recommend it to anyone that needs to change things up or who wants to feel the burn!

From Tues 2/15-Mon2/21 I officially stuck with a workout routine. Can I call it that yet? The goal from here on out is to workout 5 days a week taking 2 days off. This past week I took Wed and Fri off.

It's so on you guys! I haven't slept this good in a while!

6/23
I had Einstein take a picture of me in my bathing suit this weekend. (No, I will not be sharing it with you! Your welcome!)
I need to start running. Like a lot!

5/7
I've neglected this spot! However, between then and now there has been TONS of walking! The beautiful weather that we've had lately has helped the motivation:)

3/18
Yesterday I took they day off from working out. It was just too nice out! I did spend some time playing outside with the boys. Tonight I plan to get some Program 7 time in. I have lots of other things I need to do though that kind of take priority. I'm going to try!

One thing that is really noticeable lately, and it could be the time change but I really think it has to do with exercising..........I have MORE energy. I have been getting lots done at night lately. After the boys go to bed I have been able to get things done........laundry, picking up, etc. etc. All winter I kind of slacked and saved it all for the weekends and was very slugish at night.

3/16/10
So yesterday afternoon I had a great workout! I did Program 7 on my treadmill at level 7. It is a weight loss program which incorporates walking, running and hills in all different intervals. I think it is a good program for me. I also did some legs and arms on the bowflex. I slacked over the weekend. It might have had something to do with the rain. I can tell a difference in myself when I workout more than just twice a week........I like it!
Today I'm still trying to figure out if I want to use Jillian or use the treadmill? I will be doing this before I get the boys!Success! I was able to get a workout in before I got the boys. I did Program 7 again. I like it and I can do it while watching TV which helps pass the time. I did 30 minutes at level 7 again. And I stepped it up a little working my arms as well. So I have a confession........I watch Kendra on E! (I know you're cringing!) I can't help it. I think she's trashy but there's something I like about her. Any way, I noticed while watching previews this past Sunday that they show her running on a treadmill and doing punches at the same time. So...........during my running intervals on Program 7 I threw the punches and it felt great! My arms and shoulders definitely tired by the time the minute was up. I could also feel my abs working too! Yee haw!

3/12/2010
Today I am going to shoot for last nights planned workout. I am only working a half day so I'll have time at home without the kids to hopefully get it done!

3/11/2010
Today is a running day again. I walked yesterday so today I will run. My goal for today is to add a half mile. I think I have it in me! MAJOR FAIL I had a migraine last night which means after I got kids to bed.......I parked my fat hiney on the couch until 9:00 and went to bed!

3/10/2010
Tonight I'll be walking only and I plan to get that bowflex workout in! I'm working from home today so the biggest challenge today is staying away from the bag of trail mix I bought yesterday! So far 2 for 2! I did a 20 minute interval workout on the treadmill and followed it up with legs on the bowflex! AND I managed to only have one serving size of the damn trail mix!

3/9/2010
Today I get 1 hr of work for physical fitness! Today's plan: treadmill-walk/run and bowflex: legs I did the treadmill and I ran for 2.05 miles! I failed at the bowflex though. Einstein had a great night.........he did 45 minutes on the treadmill!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP