A little more about Norman

We've had Norman for a little over 2 years now. We don't really know how old he is. And.........we don't really know what he is. We adopted him from some place down south. We're guesstimating that he's some where around 4 and that he's half Jack Russell and half Rat Terrier. Although he kind of resembles the beagle across the street too. He's not really on my good list right now because he woke us up a couple of times last night. He's actually worse than a baby. In fact, just recently we went away for the weekend and friends of ours minded him. I only got bits and pieces of the goings on that weekend from my husband (they never tell you everything!) Well, come to find out, all in a weekend the dog got stung by a bee (a couple of times), was afraid of the thunder, got sick (a couple of times), wouldn't sleep in his bed, paced around the house and kept them up for hours at night until they finally let him up on their bed. I was horrified! I didn't know what to say when they told us all of this. I guess after the bee sting incidents, he cried and just wanted to be cuddled for the rest of the day. Are you kidding me?!?! This is a dog! Either he just knows how to really milk them or we have a major wackadoo on our hands! No wonder no one in my family will mind him for us!

Anonymous –   – (September 1, 2007 at 3:12 PM)  

I would mind him....

Anonymous –   – (September 2, 2007 at 9:57 PM)  

Do you remember when you got stung by bees? Like mother, like norman! Poor Norman!!!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP