nablopomo........It's over!

It's been a tough thing to do.............this posting every single day thing!
But it's been fun. I've had to really dig and stretch some times. And tried very hard to not just chronicle my daily doings. Cause that can get boring and who REALLY wants to know how many loads of laundry I've done, right?
I actually thoroughly enjoy the whole blogging thing. I love reading other people's blogs and seeing what life is like for people in other parts of the country and or world. I will definitely keep it up. Every day though? Maybe..........Maybe not. But please keep me on your daily blog roll or google reader!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada  – (November 30, 2007 at 3:35 PM)  

I'll be here reading and I will probably continue to post 4-5 times per week on my blog :)

Kellan  – (November 30, 2007 at 3:59 PM)  

I'm glad you made it through and I have enjoyed coming here and reading and learning more about you and your family. I will continue to come - see you soon. Kellan

Jennifer  – (November 30, 2007 at 4:09 PM)  

I made it, too! Very happy it's over, though...I need a blog break!

Amy  – (November 30, 2007 at 10:55 PM)  

congrats!!! thanks for getting me into this. =)

AliBlahBlah  – (December 1, 2007 at 10:22 AM)  

You have been added to the blogroll! Now that the relief of it being December has hit (and passed) I'm wondering whether I might just keep the frequent posting up too.

We'll see!

Maria  – (December 2, 2007 at 12:21 AM)  

I enjoy your blog and have added you to my google reader.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP