For the Love of God.............

please take these turtle things away from me!!!
I made a little tin that was meant to be given to my father. However, on Christmas Day, while loading the car with all of the other gifts and food, I forgot this tin.
And well, he's not getting it now because the little suckers are almost all gone!
And I am the only one to blame!
Stop the insanity!
I have no self control!

Anonymous –   – (December 27, 2007 at 9:58 PM)  

Love,love,love turtles. my fave!

Amy  – (December 28, 2007 at 6:47 AM)  

baby steps!!! just take baby steps, remember?

The Diva  – (December 28, 2007 at 9:24 AM)  

Homemade turtles are dangerous. I think they are little fat bombs planted by subversive agents. Okay, I've been reading adventure novels again. And watching too much Bruce Willis.

Wonderful World of Weiners  – (December 28, 2007 at 9:44 AM)  

My mom-in-law put a whole box of dark chocolate covered soda crackers in my stocking on Christmas (that was 3 days ago in case you forgot!) The whole box is gone. I have a problem. I admit it but damn those things are good. She sadly, also gave me a box of dark chocolate covered pretzels which I am working on now. Wonder why I am getting a treadmill! :-)

Hallie

girlymom  – (December 28, 2007 at 10:10 AM)  

I "won" a huge box of truffles in a gift exchange game- fully knowing how many pounds I would be gaining by bringing it home, I not only still brought it home but am well on my way to polishing them off! Yikes! Oh but they are SOOO Good!

jenny  – (December 28, 2007 at 10:11 AM)  

hahaha! 'fat bombs' - love it! good luck, i can't stop eating chocolate mini santa's. eeeek!

Kellan  – (December 28, 2007 at 1:37 PM)  

They look delicious! I have been the same way (eating bunches) of the chocolate covered pretzels we have had around my house over the past 2 weeks! See you later. Kellan

shay  – (December 29, 2007 at 3:21 AM)  

I can't help...sorry!
I have not been able to resist eating any of the candy/chocolate/dessert that has come through my house this year.

Please send help! My bum begs you!

Zoe  – (December 29, 2007 at 6:22 PM)  

mmmm i just licked the computer screen!

Zoe  – (December 29, 2007 at 6:23 PM)  

mmmm i just licked the computer screen!

Anonymous –   – (January 3, 2008 at 2:04 PM)  

HAHA! That looks so Good! And, I am the same way.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP