Creepy Cries......

So yesterday morning at 6:09am I literally jumped out of bed, out of a sound sleep. Now call me crazy, but I am sure I heard cries. I jumped up because at first it sounded like a baby. I quickly looked to my right to make sure Thomas was still there. (Yup, he's still some how getting into my bed in the middle of the night.) He was there. Then I heard more cries. As if it were two babies. I then checked the back door and the side door. My delusional half sleepy self thought for a brief moment that someone had left babies on my door step. Not the case. I do however believe it were cats. Because about 2 seconds after I was out of bed, my retarded dog started pacing and barking and crying. He assured me that I was not dreaming and had really heard something.
Damn cats!

Misty  – (January 20, 2008 at 9:08 PM)  

It's funny that you say this, because just the other night, I, too, was awakened by 2 cats - - they were making the most odd cries and growls, but it sounded almost like a toddler crying "ma-ma"..... It was so surreal, especially in the middle of the night........WEIRD!

Amy  – (January 20, 2008 at 9:33 PM)  

yeah that's happened to me lots of time. it can be quite freaky. i just started hearing the coyotes recently. that is weird too!

Zoe  – (January 21, 2008 at 12:02 AM)  

my brother has a siamese that when it meows sounds like a baby crying...it's creepy.

girlymom  – (January 21, 2008 at 2:56 PM)  

You have one good watch dog there...a bit slow huh!
We have a neighborhood cat that pees on our house, shed, steps... makes my HUbby really mad. Our cat is an indoor cat and will growl at him from inside, runs around the house like a crazy animal and drives us all nuts.

Robyn  – (January 22, 2008 at 10:00 PM)  

I had something similar happen the other night, I thought my daughter got out of her crib and was walking around our bed. My husband thought I was crazy. Somehow she still ends up in our bed too.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP