Letting his guard down

Norman never lets Thomas get this close!
And Norman NEVER gets this close to the camera!

Happy Days  – (January 21, 2008 at 7:43 PM)  

I can hear what he is saying to Norman just by seeing this picture. You know, bable, bable, bable, just like and adult conversation! LOL!!!!

Anonymous –   – (January 21, 2008 at 9:20 PM)  

Cute dog! :)

Misty  – (January 22, 2008 at 12:33 AM)  

Progress is progress. Hooray! My poor animals....... the kids, well - - you know how kids are. One word - - SMOTHER!

girlymom  – (January 22, 2008 at 6:43 AM)  

Cute pics! He's a beagle right? I'm not very good with the dog breeds, there are so many to begin with and then mixing them, c'mon- I can't keep them all straight. Anyways, he looks like a cutie and I love the name! How old is he?

Mary  – (January 22, 2008 at 9:39 AM)  

Norman is part jack russell, rat terrier and we *think* beagle. He's your all around mutt! As for his age......we're not sure. We got him in 2005 and at that time the vet thought he might have been around 2. So we're thinking he's between 5 or 6. We call him a perma-puppy because he looks and acts like a puppy. He's only 10 lbs.

kim-d  – (January 22, 2008 at 5:17 PM)  

I think possibly Thomas is trying to figure out how to use Norman as a phone :). What I know FOR SURE is: Thomas + Norman + Mom behind the camera = Awwwww!!!!

Michelle Leigh  – (January 23, 2008 at 5:04 PM)  

Such a cute pup! Lucky dog to have such a wonderful mommy. Can I send my dogs over to you? They are sooooo annoying!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP