What was I thinking!?!

Butterfly shirt? Really?

Enough said.

Internet, you have permission to slap me if you ever see me wear this shirt again!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (July 21, 2009 at 4:05 PM)  

Um...I was going to say I liked it. I thought it was kind of cool.

That makes me a loser doesn't it?

*hangs head in shame*

Please don't call "What Not to Wear." I hate that woman.

Anonymous –   – (July 21, 2009 at 5:43 PM)  

I'm with Lisa - I think it is cute. Are you too 'old' for it? Or am I not looking hard enough to see if it is see-thru?

Denise  – (July 21, 2009 at 6:19 PM)  

What is wrong with it! It looks fine.

Leslie Collins  – (July 22, 2009 at 8:19 PM)  

I'm with the rest of the ladies...what's wrong with it? It's cute. :)

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP