Cause you're a gurwal

Internet, we're such party animals in our house, it isn't even funny!  (note the sarcasm)

After we put Mr. Mean to bed.........me, Einstein and Thomas Trouble sat on the couch.  TT has been all about his Toy Story figurines lately, and let me tell you we have all kinds!  Needless to say the three of us were not alone!

Also present:
Buzz Lightyear
Woody
Jessie
Bullseye
Martian
Zurg
Rex
Bo Peep
(And this only puts a dent in the Toy Story parafanalia he owns!)

TT had quite the game of Toy Story going on between us.  It was so intense I actually felt kind of left out and started to play.  I grabbed Bullseye but was quickly told I could only be Jessie or Bo Peep because "Mama you're a gurwal so you can only be a gurwal."  What the hell, TT, I want to be Bullseye!  Whatever. 

Normzilla eyeing the action........."I wanna play!  I wanna play!"

Einstein is SO into it!

That's me being a gurwal.........Jessie!

There's never a dull moment around here................NEVER A DULL MOMENT!  Be quiet, you know you want to play too :)

Robyn  – (January 12, 2010 at 3:42 PM)  

We have that set too. That is too funny that you can only play the girl pieces.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP