Best Friends

What's better than going to a cook out on Sunday? Getting invited back on Monday for leftovers! I think it's what I like best about cooking out with our family:) But what makes it even better is watching all the little ones. John, Charlie, Matt, Abby, Thomas and William. The Gentleman, the Brain, the Badass, the Beauty Queen, the Bully and the Jock, respectively. Together they form their own little "Breakfast Club". However different they may all be, they love eachother and they are "best friends". They make each other laugh and they make each other cry. They forgive and they forget. The conversations they have between themselves when they think no one is listening are priceless! These guys make our family better and better every day :)
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend."
~Albert Camus





Anonymous –   – (September 4, 2007 at 9:26 AM)  

These are just the best days. LOVE them!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP