Happy Hump Day

I should be at work right now.
But I'm not.
Thomas had a Dr. appointment at 9:00 but the Dr. was late so we weren't seen until close to 10:00.
By the time I would have made it to work it would have been 11:00 +.
And then I would have been leaving to come home at 2:30.
It just didn't make sense.
So what did I do...............
Took the day off.
And oh how good it feels :)
I could get use to days like this veeeeeeeeery easily.
Had lunch at Lisa's.
Thomas is napping.
Laundry is spinning.
The Norminator is suning himself.
I have a few odds and ends to sort and put away.
Dinner will be made. (tonight's and tomorrow's)

Did I mention how easily I could get use to a schedule like this?

Anonymous –   – (September 5, 2007 at 4:20 PM)  

I think everyone could get used to that schedule!! Wish I could do that. Have Fun.

Anonymous –   – (September 5, 2007 at 8:27 PM)  

Sounds like a great day!!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP