Grey's Anatomy last night...........

I think it's getting good.
I have a feeling that Callie is pregnant. Maybe not but something tells me she is.
Every now and then I'll start thinking that Karev is hot. Some times he lets his soft side show. Last night, after he saved that kid I was kind of thinking he was hot BUT THEN he made me so mad in the elevator when he was mean to George like that! Why did he go off and tell the other interns that George had already been an intern once?! What a jerk. He is not hot now.

Anonymous –   – (October 12, 2007 at 10:30 PM)  

It is so funny that you brought up Karev!! I think he is bipolar!!!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP