Just the 3 of us


It's just the three of us this weekend. Yup......me, the babe, and the dog. Einstein went to Maine with his Dad to help work on the house. He left early this morning. Not much planned for us. It's raining right now. Tomorrow is supposed to be nice though. I have a HUGE list of house stuff to do. If only someone would take a nap though.......then I might be able to get a few of those things done. The dog is currently pacing around the house because I put all of of his cozy things (i.e. his bed, blanket, crate cushion, etc.) in the wash and he doesn't know where to park his behind! I better not find him in the laundry basket on top of my clean not yet folded clothes! He does that when he's desperate for a warm spot! Well I think Thomas finally settled down and might be asleep in there. I better go make good use of this time!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Anonymous –   – (October 27, 2007 at 10:23 AM)  

Cute pic. Have a great weekend. :)

Amy  – (October 27, 2007 at 10:23 AM)  

we're having a nice quiet morning too. don't feel like doing thing but maybe i'll do a few house chores!!!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP