Pour salt on the wound a little more Einstein!

Okay it's bad enough that I'm on my own this week with Thomas and the Dog. But did Einstein really have to rub it in that it is "Gorgeous" down there. That it was "75" with a "Nice Breeze" this morning. And did he really have to remind me that it was under "20" degrees where I am right now?
He's in Costa Rica.

Amy  – (January 22, 2008 at 9:42 AM)  

shouldn't you be fair by saying that he is there on business! ha ha ha

Mary  – (January 22, 2008 at 9:52 AM)  

Well maybe.......it is for business but he sure does have it pretty good when he's down there!

Anonymous –   – (January 22, 2008 at 10:30 AM)  

Business or no business, I would take Costa Rica anyway day over what the weather is like here!!! :) Hope you are surviving sans your hubby! :)

Misty  – (January 22, 2008 at 10:39 AM)  

Oh. Gosh. Maybe I should head to Costa Rica myself. We have had so much snow here in Utah!! Nothing like the East Coast, I'm sure, and I know how those morning lows go, being a former Mainer myself! Keep toasty.

Wonderful World of Weiners  – (January 22, 2008 at 11:42 AM)  

Hang up on him the next time he calls.

I didn't even talk to him and now I'm mad!!

Hallie

Kellan  – (January 22, 2008 at 2:54 PM)  

Now that is just plain mean - hope he is enjoying himself and returns home safe. Take care. Kellan

kim-d  – (January 22, 2008 at 5:20 PM)  

I'm with Leslie, Hallie and Kellan. Business my tushy; I can't muster up any sympathy for all of Einstein's hard work when it's being done in Costa Rica. In 75 degrees. You are in MA, and I am in MN. Nope, not feeling one bit bad that he's on business...

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada  – (January 22, 2008 at 5:50 PM)  

Costa Rica has been on my #1 dream destination list for 15 years now. I have to make it down there!

girlymom  – (January 23, 2008 at 1:26 PM)  

You all need to work on those perks of the job- the spouse should go along too!!!! If it makes you feel any better, we got even MORE snow last night, brrr- bah humbug!

Michelle Leigh  – (January 23, 2008 at 5:04 PM)  

Uggghhh, he sucks. It's at least 0 degrees here. I'm not liking it!

Zoe  – (January 23, 2008 at 11:54 PM)  

ouch. that was mean. paybacks....

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP