She showed such potential...........

Wonderful World of Weiners  – (January 26, 2008 at 3:36 PM)  

Love the pic! Nice leotard!

We are in MASS today - it's so much warmer here than in Maine!!

Hallie

girlymom  – (January 26, 2008 at 7:15 PM)  

Ok, is this one of your sisters- are they going to be totally mad at you??? Cute smile and great posture! :)

Amy  – (January 26, 2008 at 7:28 PM)  

i hope NO one thinks that's me!!!!

Zoe  – (January 26, 2008 at 10:39 PM)  

well i guess it's not amy so it must be lisa???

Happy Days  – (January 27, 2008 at 2:57 PM)  

this is not me!! Although, I would almost rather this be me, than the other one!! Oh well everyonge has scary prom pictures!! Amy remember your purple dress. All that comes to mind is the grape fruit of the loom guy! HaHaHa! I gues I shouldn't talk!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP