Trouble

Some times when I pick Thomas up from my sister's house he doesn't want to leave. Yesterday he was clinging to his Uncle John. Today he was running from me to the back door where the kids were playing outside. So today I chased him down, and dragged him back into the other room and put his hat and coat on him. Off he went again. This time the kids were inside standing in the kitchen. I yelled in "Thomas..........what are you doing!?!" Charlie yells back to me "He's doing trouble!" Amy and I chuckle to ourselves and yell back puzzled, "he's doing trouble?!?!" "Yes, he's doing trouble!!!!" It just sounded sooo funny! And there he was Mr. Trouble himself hugging the box of Fruit Loops he had just pulled down from the shelf. He was indeed "doing trouble."

And because I hate posting without a picture..............here he is doing trouble the other day with the puffs. It's times like these I'm glad we have Norm :)Don't do any trouble tonight people, okay?!?

Happy Days  – (January 23, 2008 at 7:42 PM)  

Mr. Trouble is too cute! Just loved that he clung to me tonight. Not one of my own three have ever done that. Thanks T, you made me feel loved!!!

girlymom  – (January 23, 2008 at 8:31 PM)  

I need a Norm *sigh*
How much trouble can a cutie with those eyes be? :)

Amy  – (January 23, 2008 at 8:55 PM)  

doing trouble sounds like fun!!! t is the bomb!

Anonymous –   – (January 23, 2008 at 9:10 PM)  

That looks like our floor. :) Reyna will dump her puffs out and then eat them off the floor. So gross! :)

jenny  – (January 23, 2008 at 11:14 PM)  

hahaha! i think tucker is 'doing trouble' all the time! oh, and maybe having a dog wouldn't be such a bad thing - my floor looks like that all the time!

Misty  – (January 23, 2008 at 11:44 PM)  

If only it were that easy - - to not "do any trouble". But, because you brought it up, I WILL do my best tonight. (wink)

Zoe  – (January 23, 2008 at 11:52 PM)  

me do trouble?
hey do you think girlymom wants my norm?????

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands  – (January 24, 2008 at 2:11 PM)  

Uh oh! He's "doing some trouble" alright!

LOL.

Maria  – (January 24, 2008 at 4:11 PM)  

Oh yes, trouble. Don't you love it? You must live pretty close to Amy, huh? I live about 1 hour from my sister which makes it too difficult to see her a lot. Good thing we both blog!

kim-d  – (January 24, 2008 at 5:25 PM)  

It seems to me that anybody with eyelashes like what Mr. Trouble has--see sleepy-boy pix on Amy's page--can do a lot of trouble and get away with it! Cute, cute, cute--both Mr. Trouble and Norm!

Robyn  – (January 24, 2008 at 9:57 PM)  

Our dog doesn't go hungry either. She does trouble too. Cute photo. I need to take more like that.

Wonderful World of Weiners  – (January 25, 2008 at 12:35 PM)  

But what if I want to DO TROUBLE???

Hallie :)

Anonymous –   – (January 25, 2008 at 1:52 PM)  

LOVE it! :) Doing trouble rocks.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP