I got sharted on!

I'll get to the tittle of my post in a minute. But first I wanted you to see what goes on in my house in the morning. While Einstein and I get ready for work this is what you can expect to find from the other two people* that live with us.

First we put Thomas on the couch until he is fully awake. He's a slow waker-upper. Then when he's ready I usually hear a "Maaaaaa?" Which is my cue for juice. We've added the little snack because it keeps him occupied. Once he gets the snack, he usually gets a friend too. He's pretty good at sharing though :)
Then, when the snack is gone, he drags Norman around the house like he's a prisoner. Norman will give us a look as if he's saying "Are you seriously, letting him do this to me?!?!"
(notice the walkman radio Thomas is wearing on his wrist...he he he He finds random stuff in the morning!)

So now for the the title of my post. I didn't feel bad for poor Norman one bit this morning while Thomas Trouble paraded him through the house like a prisoner. Nope, NOT AT ALL. Why? Well because last night poor little Norman SHARTED on me! We all know what it means to shart, right? Yeah, well I've NEVER been sharted on before! I was totally disgusted. Einstein thought it was hysterical though. You see I put all of Normans bedding in the wash last night. Around 8:30 Norman was looking to go to bed but his bed was in the wash. So being a nice little doggy momma I decided to let him up on my lap under my blanket. He was there for a little while before abruptly jumping down. Then he started licking, I mean cleaning himself excessively. Then I FELT it and SMELT it. (I know, I know........whoever smelt it dealt it, right?) I looked down and low and behold the shart was on me! Gross, isn't it?

kim-d  – (April 11, 2008 at 11:09 AM)  

Awww, man...I was scared it was gonna be something like that! Oh, Norminator...WHY??? Hehehehe. I can't help but think he didn't mean to; seems to me it was a case of "a fart gone wrong." HAHA!

Love the pix, because you know I love those jammies. And little kids with sippy cups who share with their dogs. And Norm definitely has the "deer in the headlights" look. So, so cute!

Have a great weekend, Mary!

Wonderful World of Weiners  – (April 11, 2008 at 11:38 AM)  

I'm horrified. I need to take a shower. I think if anyone or anything ever does this on me, I will officially need a rubber room.

Hallie

Happy Days  – (April 11, 2008 at 12:35 PM)  

Ok, looking at those pictures, I thought. . . Awwwww, we need a dog in out house. Then, I thought, after the whole shart incident, NO FREAKEN WAY! Gross!!!!

just jamie  – (April 11, 2008 at 12:58 PM)  

Oh yuck.

Luckily your sweet pictures of jammies and puppies have made up for the mental image of the dog shart.

Misty  – (April 11, 2008 at 1:15 PM)  

Oh my.

Your dog and my VERY BAD cat need to spend some time together. Learn some manners maybe.... or maybe just learn where the pooh belongs....

Amy  – (April 11, 2008 at 1:22 PM)  

Mary, where did you come from?

Burgh Baby  – (April 11, 2008 at 1:49 PM)  

I really, really wish I had no idea what you are talking about. Sadly, I do. *hangs head*

KG  – (April 11, 2008 at 2:22 PM)  

You haven't lived until you've been sharted upon!

I also, like Burgh Baby's mom, wish that I didn't know what you were talking about. But I do, too!

Welcome to the club!

Janice {Run Far}  – (April 11, 2008 at 2:45 PM)  

Shart.... I think that is one of the funniest words ever... hehe

Anonymous –   – (April 11, 2008 at 4:04 PM)  

EEEEEEWWW...I had no idea what that meant until I kept reading the word, then your post and I was totally grossed out.

Love the photos and the story of what goes on in the morning. Very funny stuff.

Zoe  – (April 11, 2008 at 5:38 PM)  

ewwwww. damn norm!!!! wheres the pic?

Robyn  – (April 11, 2008 at 10:52 PM)  

eeeww. Thomas is way too cute. Your lucky you have a small dog we have a monster.

Maria  – (April 12, 2008 at 5:27 PM)  

First of all, super cute pics! So sweet! Second of all, that IS pretty gross. My cat did it to me before. Gross, but funny when it's not me!

kimmy  – (April 14, 2008 at 9:28 AM)  

Oh my...I would have just thrown the clothes out!

Kimmy

~  – (April 14, 2008 at 2:23 PM)  

Check out a fun new site. Help spread the word and share it with your friends too!!

www.asavvybaby.blogspot.com

Wonderful World of Weiners  – (April 15, 2008 at 10:46 AM)  

Norman rocks - I'm sooooo glad I don't have to pick the top 3 pics!

John has a tough job ahead of him!

Hallie

kim-d  – (April 15, 2008 at 10:33 PM)  

I wanna see the pic of the Norminator that's gonna win you Hallisicle's contest :)!!!! Are you over the sharting yet? Hope so, cause I'm going to need to hear from you again pretty soon here. HAHAHAHAHA!!! To be honest, as long as there are pix of Thomas doing Trouble, I'm happy!

girlymom  – (April 17, 2008 at 9:37 AM)  

Oh Norman....be Nice!! Ew!

I love how Thomas walks him around, so cute!

Denise H.  – (April 17, 2008 at 1:37 PM)  

YUCKY! But, what cute pics of little Norm and Thomas. So CUTE!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP