Thomasita

Every time we enter the Happy Days house I instantly lose Thomas to the play room.
The abundance of toys captivates him and it's nice because the toys keep him in one place.
I can yell in to him, "Thomas?" And I always get a "Yaaa?" back.
Then "Whatcha doin?" and he'll reply "Maaaa, ddrr trra ddra."
I'm pretty sure it's babble for "Maaaa, I'm playing."

The best part about the Happy Days house.........

They have girl toys!

****Thanks to everyone that wished me a Happy Birthday yesterday.****

****You all ROCK!****

kim-d  – (April 3, 2008 at 10:10 AM)  

Oh, SO cute! And SO boyish, BOTH of them, that the girl toys and garb don't even register! :)

But Mary...c'mon! EVERYONE knows that "Maaaa ddrr trra ddra" is Thomas-Trouble-speak for "Maaaa! Bring me another Sam Adams!"

HA! Have a good day, you 28-year-old, you!!!! I'll think of ya in amongst all the SHOES :)!

Anonymous –   – (April 3, 2008 at 10:18 AM)  

Adorable! How close are Thomas and William in age? Cooper has a fondness for 'girl' toys as well . . . purses, strollers, etc. Maren, however, is all about the trucks and cars that are taking over our playroom!

just jamie  – (April 3, 2008 at 12:33 PM)  

That boy of yours can rock a stroller that's for sure.

I just painted one pink toenail on my son, it was only fair.

Happy Days  – (April 3, 2008 at 1:21 PM)  

I am so glad that you had your camera ready yesterday! That is a great picture of Thomas, capturing a great moment! I need to get my camera out today. They are having so much fun!

KG  – (April 3, 2008 at 1:23 PM)  

Heh - hopefully he'll one day have a tranny head like me! :-)

Amy  – (April 3, 2008 at 2:38 PM)  

Love this! Was T cooking something up for William? Someday T is going want to play with the girl stuff and William's going to be all set with that stuff, as he sees it everyday!

Misty  – (April 3, 2008 at 2:42 PM)  

Your little boy could not be more CUTE!!

CUTE, cute, CUUUTTTEEEE!

Robyn  – (April 3, 2008 at 10:48 PM)  

LOL. Loving the purple sunglasses. My friends daughter has a baby stroller too, but Maggie thinks she should sit in it not the baby doll.

Lizzy in the Burbs  – (April 4, 2008 at 11:33 AM)  

Oh, I love your kiddo! Is he just too stylin' with the bead necklace and pink sunglasses?? I can relate, my two boys are the only boys on my husbands side of the family, with five girl cousins, my boys played with lots of girly stuff and loved it, too!

Lizzy

Amy  – (April 5, 2008 at 10:20 PM)  

This picture honestly just cracks me up. I hear him saying, "I'm too sexy for my.....? maybe is bink! lol

Anonymous –   – (April 5, 2008 at 11:53 PM)  

Happy belated birthday! Thomas be rawkin' some stylish moves there. ladykiller!!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP