Can we come in?

Trick or treating was so much fun last night! Probably about 10x more than I thought it would be. Thomas was totally into it and really couldn't get enough of it! He was thrilled to see all of the other kids in our neighborhood too! (We have a lot more kids in this neighborhood than I though!)

There was one thing that he couldn't quite figure out though...............he wanted to go in everyone's house. He would get his candy, say "thank you" and then stand there waiting for the invite in. It was really kind of funny!

Yup, Einstein dressed up too!

kim-d  – (November 2, 2008 at 6:13 AM)  

Awww! Who WOULDN'T want to invite him in! He is so incredibly stinkin' cute I just love him! And I'm glad that he likes to trick-or-treat; one can never be too young to develop social skills :)! TT definitely makes me all exclamation pointy! BWAHAHA...

And I am glad you have lots of kids in your new neighborhood; they are what make it fun, and TT can just socialize his little heart out once he gets a bit older!

Nicole  – (November 2, 2008 at 8:42 AM)  

OMG thats too funny that he wanted to go in! LOL. his costume is adorable

Robyn  – (November 2, 2008 at 4:38 PM)  

Aw, he looks great. Yeah PB enjoyed it way more than I though she would too. She tried to get in houses too. Must be a toddler thing.

Julie  – (November 3, 2008 at 7:05 PM)  

LOL Emmy does the same thing...She just stands there. Last yr I thought she just didn't know what to do next, but this yr I think she's waiting for more candy!! and she usually gets a second LOL!!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP