Pretend Play

In case you didn't know what was going on here..............they are on on their way to the store then Nana's house by way of the choo choo train! These chairs get used most for choo choo trains and forts! I was told by TT exactly how to line those chairs up too. He's bossy!

And before I forget..........that cute little innocent face there in the green chair..........he said "Oh shit!" multiple times this weekend!

Michelle Leigh  – (February 23, 2009 at 11:01 AM)  

I love when they pretend. It's so sweet. The girls always pretend to play beauty shop! Super cute.

Denise  – (February 23, 2009 at 12:41 PM)  

Well what a little smarty pants with a mouth too!! lol ha ha

kim-d  – (February 23, 2009 at 1:10 PM)  

BWAHAHAHAHA! Now, where on earth did he ever hear "oh shit"? Yup, yup~~that's that expanded vocabulary for ya! I also love how the little chairs are lined up just so. I don't care how big of a potty mouth he gets, he is so darn cute I just can't stand it! But...there just is no trace of baby there, except for when he wants you to hold him like one. He's such a big boy now!

Mary Lee  – (February 23, 2009 at 3:33 PM)  

We used to go by airplane. I love boys... sometimes. Hope your feeling well today.

Yes, the terms they use.....

Alice  – (February 23, 2009 at 4:50 PM)  

Sorry, that made me laugh out loud! How precious is that???

Robyn  – (February 23, 2009 at 8:13 PM)  

I am so surprised mine has not said shit in one of the many forms that may come out of my mouth.

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (February 25, 2009 at 10:38 AM)  

That is so cute! Cracks me up!

My sitter told me that one of the little girls she watches, who is 3, keeps telling her, in whispered tones, "Daddy says we can't say shit or damn when mommy is home."

Snicker. Snicker...makes me laugh!

Happy Days  – (February 26, 2009 at 12:30 PM)  

I love that picture!
B.T.W., I am not sure Abby, Charlie and William can hang with TT anymore with his truck drivin mouth and all! LOL!!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP