Approx. 6:30pm

Internet-ians, that's my favorite part of the day with Mr. Mean. And it just so happens to be tubby time in our house. Yes, my boys get baths every single day. (Except Friday!) I think the NEED FOR ME TO BATHE THEM out weighs whether they REALLY NEED TO BE BATHED. Do they really get that dirty every day? Thomas Trouble, no. Mr. Mean, yes. Perhaps its my little bit of Mommy guilt for sending them into someone else's care every day. None the less, I do bath them every day.

And they love it.

And I love that they love it.

And I love that Mr. Mean's arms and legs go crazy the second I step foot in the bathroom because he knows what's about to happen.

What I love most, is the approximately 5 minutes I have with Mr. Mean after that 'tubby'. It's the 5 minutes of his day that he is absolutely sparkling clean and smelling DEE-LICIOUS! Because just after I get him all lathered up in his potions and lotions with clean jammies and a clean bib, and sniff him and kiss him, I plop him on the floor and..............

barf.

And it's all over until the next night.

(I think I'm gong to start referring to them as Bert and Ernie. What do you think?)

Happy Days  – (November 10, 2009 at 4:51 PM)  

Seriously Mary! I love reading this stuff! You are the best Mom!!!

Robyn  – (November 10, 2009 at 7:17 PM)  

LOL. I bathe Miss M every night too. She asks for it.

Unknown  – (November 11, 2009 at 6:05 PM)  

So sweet. I totally miss those after bath moments with the babies, though I'm still able to manage a few post-bath seconds with the girls. I always tell them that they smell like a dream as I smell their hair clean hair and face and it earns me a bit of snuggles.

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs}  – (November 14, 2009 at 12:56 AM)  

oh so cute! Your boys are totally Bert and Ernie! LOL! May be a costume idea for next Halloween! :)

Mrs4444  – (November 15, 2009 at 11:57 PM)  

Bert and Ernie-oh, that is funny!! What a couple of cuties!!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP