The Grinch and a Cookie Monster


Internet, you were all partially right in your guesses to yesterday's post.  He is pulling a sleigh however he is the Grinch stealing Christmas!  ha ha ha  His Pop had just finished reading "The Grinch" to him a short time before this picture.  I had no clue what he was doing when he was piling things up.  It wasn't until I heard him say "giddy up Max" that I knew he was imitating the book!  He even stole a Christmas tree!  ha ha ha

Mr. Mean has found a new thing to enjoy.............eating cookies....yum yum yum yum yum!



Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (December 10, 2009 at 4:19 PM)  

Oh my gosh, what a cutie! Both of them.

But, Mary, how many cookies did you let Mr. Mean have? :-)

Anonymous –   – (December 10, 2009 at 11:12 PM)  

What a smartypants!

And cookies . . . a man after my own heart!

(And is it just me, or do MM and Briar look a bit similar in the cheek region?!)

Kristen Fein –   – (December 12, 2009 at 4:02 PM)  

omg. i them. they are so cute.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP