Keepin' It Real

Okay Internet, I never said this photo a day thing had to be pictures of just my boys.  So no pictures of them today.  Instead, pictures of their destruction!  And actually, it's only one person's destruction.

I didn't make this mess so I shouldn't have to clean it up, right Internet?  Unfortunately, it's now Wednesday and this mess was made on Saturday/Sunday.  So clearly.........it aint pickin' itself up!  I guess this is what happens when you have a family room/playroom in a different part of the house that only gets used on the weekends.  Out of sight out of mind!




Apparently my family room caught the stomach bug we all had last week and threw up!  Call hazmat!

jenny  – (January 8, 2010 at 4:22 PM)  

girl, i wish i had a playroom that was out of sight and out of mind. tucker's room is always throwing up all over the house. it's maddening! so, i feel you on the mess. i FEEL you.

Robyn  – (January 8, 2010 at 10:09 PM)  

that is our living room every day after day after day and I clean it day after day...

Kim Airhart  – (January 19, 2010 at 11:15 AM)  

It looks like a fun play room though.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP