No, David!

The daycare/preschool that Thomas Trouble and Mr. Mean attend participates in the Scholastic book program. We have never participated before until February when we had finally read every book in our bookcase!

And in my thinking that everything happens for a reason, I find it kind of fitting that when I opened up the Scholastic flyer in February this book was starring at me.........

the round head........the evil little smile........the fact that I say "No David" 50 gazillion times a day..........I don't know what it was but I just had to have this book!

So we got it. It's cute. Not a lot of words but silly none the less.

This month we ordered Oh, David! and David Smells.

Mr. Mean is still too little to enjoy the books we've been purchasing but Thomas Trouble certainly does! No, David! was a great one for TT because often times after we read a book to him, he then sits in his bed and re-"reads" the book.

Wonderful World of Weiners  – (March 12, 2010 at 1:54 PM)  

Cute. Can't wait to hear how David Smells turns out!! :)

Hallie

kim-d  – (March 12, 2010 at 2:00 PM)  

HA! Definitely a book made for you! The minute I saw the pic on the book cover, I thought ... round melon, funky little smile...yup, that's David! :)

Robyn  – (March 12, 2010 at 4:45 PM)  

Perfect book. Maggie likes to pre read the stories we have read a gazillion times.

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (March 13, 2010 at 9:06 PM)  

Jonathan loves these books. I think it was made for me too!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP