The Tank

Internet, the weather this week has been beautiful! And that's meant we've been out there in it, the sunshine, A LOT. And oh boy does it feel good!

To make being in the back yard a little more bearable with Mr. Mean (he's a little unsteady on his feet out there), I bought him a swing to put on our swing set.

You guys.......he busted the swing! Like as in my kid's a tank and busted the harness!

THE VERY FIRST TIME I TRIED TO BUCKLE IT!


He busted the harness where my lame red arrows are. Those two straps that go around his waist.........yeah, they don't quite fit around HIS waist. And what I don't get............the capacity for this swing is 50lbs. Mr. Mean is only 25/26lbs! What the heck! I guess The Mean one is a little thick in the middle.

I just don't get it because while he is a tank, he's really not that big. He is pushing a size 24m in pants and wears a size 6 diaper but whatever.

We're making it work though and he loves it.............while it's moving that is! Once it stops, watch out!

If you're looking for us this weekend................check the back yard!

Happy Friday!

jenny  – (March 19, 2010 at 2:20 PM)  

oh me oh my! maybe it was a defect or something? :) so funny - glad he loves it though and you guys are getting to enjoy the outdoors!

Anonymous –   – (March 19, 2010 at 3:18 PM)  

Oh my goodness! I'm with Jenny on blaming the swing - no way could that little cutie be too big for it!

And yeah for outdoor time! We are loving it as well!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (March 19, 2010 at 10:24 PM)  

My child is 3. Even 24 month pants are too large for him. He's mainly in 18 months, some 24 months. Shirts are 3Ts at least, but that's because he has a bigish belly.

SO my kid is little, your kid is "big" but come on, he's not that big. You should get a refund for that swing.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP