He's a quick one

Internet, a couple of months ago a neighbor of ours gave us a similar bike to this......

It looks as though it was never used. Brand new to us!

It has training wheels and is the perfect height for Thomas Trouble. I think he's only sat on it once despite us trying more to get him on it.

The other night I was talking to Lisa and she was telling me how William rode his bike, similar to the one TT has, earlier that day. So thinking that maybe by telling TT that William knows how to ride his bike, it would spark a little interest for TT to want to ride his.

I said to him, while still on the phone with Lisa, "Thomas, do you know what William did today? He rode his bike! His bike that's just like yours with the training wheels."

Without missing a beat he said, "Well I went on my slip n' slide today!"

I'm not sure if he just wasn't on to me OR perhaps he WAS on to me but wasn't playing my game! hmmm?

Robyn  – (June 3, 2010 at 4:16 PM)  

He is a quick one. I'm surprised he doesn't want to ride it. The girl is dragging hers out of the garage any time she sees the door open.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP