His Berries

Internet, Mr. Mean (who isn't really mean at all anymore) loves blueberries and strawberries. Loves as in really LOVES them.

His teachers at the daycare tell me he does this little dance when he sees them coming.......they call it the "berry dance." I've seen it at home once. But that's no surprise because he usually perfects stuff there before he does it here. And I'm okay with that.

What I do get at home from him though, when he's eating his berries.......is a wholelotta lip smacking! With every bite!

And I really like this picture of him.......sitting at the head of the toddler table eating his berries with the big kids.
Wow is he getting big!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (June 1, 2010 at 10:30 PM)  

Is it normal for adults to do a little happy dance when they see berries? Because..um...I do. But I bet Mr. Mean is cuter doing it.

(You know, if he isn't mean anymore, we won't blame you if you change his name to Cutie Pie or Puffy Cheeks or Sweet Cheeks or something. :-) Of course he won't be so happy later when he is older and learns his mommy used to call him "sweet cheeks" *snort*)

Anonymous –   – (June 4, 2010 at 3:07 PM)  

When did he get so big and grown-up looking?! I love that picture!

All my kids are berry lovers. Briar doesn't so much dance in her booster seat as much as she throws a tantrum in her seat, reaching for the berries if she sees them on the counter! In fact, my never-throws-a-tantrum-in-public-little girl threw her first tantrum in the grocery store last week when I wouldn't let her open the clamshell and eat the berries in the check-out line!

Jen  – (June 6, 2010 at 3:21 PM)  

So cute! Dylan went through a stage with blueberries. I think I wrote that he loved them so much, if I filled a pool with blueberries, he would jump in and eat his way out!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP