Prince Charming

I know, I know. It probably seems like Thomas Trouble is always running around in his skivvies, right? Probably because he does! I'm letting him until he turns 4. Yes FOUR in two months! What the H-E-double-hockey-sticks happened to my fist baby? There is absolutely nothing baby left about him except the fact that I let him play in his skivvies! I almost cant take it!


So his imagination is still WILD. Crazy wild. Yesterday we got home and he was putting his sneakers away and he was asking "Mama, can I wear my knight boots?" And of course I'm all "sure whatever." Next thing I know he comes galloping out of his room decked out in full "knight gear" riding a horse wielding a a sword. I was told to call him Prince Charming. And you guessed it, I was his Princess!

(One gold club was a horse and the other golf club was a sword.)

Nana, you have no idea how much use these golf clubs get!

Robyn  – (August 31, 2010 at 5:48 PM)  

Awesome. M loves to run around and pretend in her skivvies too.

Jen  – (August 31, 2010 at 8:32 PM)  

HA! I really love that picture! And, I know what you mean. Mine will be 4 in a few months also. (SOB!)

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP