Do you believe in ghosts?

Getting into the Halloween spirit thought I'd share this article I just read on Yahoo News:

That's the spirit: Belief in ghosts high

If you don't have the time to read it, it went something like this.....it's reporting on a recent poll that nearly 25% or 1 in 4 say they've actually seen a ghost or have felt its presence. It contained other statics as well such as how about 19 % accept the existence of spells of witchcraft. And how 3 in 10 have awakened at night because they have felt a presence in their room.

I actually work with a man who for many years what a ghost hunter. He and his wife for members of a team that did this as research and as a part time job. He tells the craziest stories..........many hard to believe. He tells of how there are ghosts that live in his house and have thrown things at him. I get the goose bumps when I talk to him because I do believe in spirits. Living in a home that is over 100 years old, I try to not think about. When the dog or the baby is locked in on something up in the air, I try not to pay attention. I would absolutely lose it if I ever saw something! Call me crazy and maybe I have heard one too many stories!

What are your thoughts? Have you encountered a spirit? Do you believe in ghosts?

Amy  – (October 26, 2007 at 12:06 PM)  

mares, have you seen sara and jason lately????

Zoe  – (October 26, 2007 at 11:05 PM)  

the prior owner died in our house. when peyton was little he would talk about the funny old man...YIKES

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP