He's on the move!

Tonight, at approximately 7:00pm Thomas Harvey Genereux took 3 steps!
It was awesome!
I screamed I was so happy!
The best part about it.......Einstein and I were both there and we weren't expecting it at all so it totally took us by surprise.
It was really one of the best things I've ever watched :)

And here's a sneak peek at his Halloween costume. Stay tuned for more pics tomorrow night :)

I feel so silly right now over how excited I am that he took steps tonight. I smile every time I think about it :)

Amy  – (October 30, 2007 at 8:51 PM)  

love his costume!!! wow. i can't wait to see him hoofing it around here.

Beth  – (October 31, 2007 at 2:06 AM)  

how exciting!!!!! that is such a fun milestone! my baby will be turning 2 in less than a week......oh how i wish i could rewind and watch those first steps happen again! don't feel silly, keep smiling about it, first steps happen once, and you were both there, that's really awesome! (cute costume from the back :) i'll be checking in tomorrow!)

Happy Days  – (October 31, 2007 at 9:10 AM)  

I am so happy that you got to see him!!! Oh man does time fly!!! I remember the pre-Thomas phone calls like they just happened!!!

Anonymous –   – (October 31, 2007 at 9:41 AM)  

How exciting. You will have to video tape it.

Zoe  – (November 1, 2007 at 2:17 PM)  

WOW!!!! Nothing is safe now!!!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP